BOTH LEFT AND RIGHT GAUNTLETS INCLUDED
- Built In Hinge System (easy on/off without help!)
- Whistling Birds: 3 pieces hollowed out for easy electronics installation (left gauntlet)
- Whipcord HOLLOWED OUT FOR ELECTRONICS installation and/or batteries, bottom cover snaps in - no glue required.
- Whipcord also features rear hole inset for hose connector (right gauntlet, hose connector not included in kit.)
- Port for brass hose connector (left gauntlet, brass hose connector not included in kit.)
- Attenuator (left gauntlet)
- Emitter (left gauntlet)
- Heat Sink (left gauntlet)
- Button Panel (left gauntlet)
- Power Coupler with rear hole inset for hose connector (right gauntlet, hose connector not included in kit.)
- Darts reinforced with steel rods and seated in brass tubing (right gauntlet, steel rods and brass tubing included with kit.)
- Control Knobs (right gauntlet)
PLEASE SEE IMAGES FOR SIZE INFORMATION.
Lengths are different due to button panel on Left Gauntlet.
INTERIOR DETAIL: Gauntlets interior is ready for your custom fit and finish. No padding or fabric is included to finish the interior.
POST PROCESSING: We spend about 12 hours post processing the Gauntlets, including: sanding, priming, and wet sanding prior to shipment. Your Gauntlets arrive ready for paint!
This is not an official licensed product and is only considered fan art protected under the fair-use act.
Not associated with LUCASFILM LTD. ™ or any LFL Ltd. ™ Film or Franchise. "Star Wars" is a registered trademark of LucasFilm Ltd. The Star Wars logo, characters, prop designs and names © LucasFilm Ltd. This document and related sites/products is not sponsored or endorsed by LucasFilm Ltd. or any of its affiliates. All © and ™ are property of their respected owners and are used here for comparative or descriptive purposes only.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Unless otherwise noted, helmets and armor are made to fit most males from 5'7" to 6'6". Some listings do have specific sizes noted, please take a moment to read them where included. Most items can be scaled if you feel they may not fit. There may or not be an additional charge depending on the item and material usage change. Please include your measurements with your order, or message us with any questions you may have before placing an order.
We are located in the U.S. and observe all National Holidays. If your order is due to ship on a National Holiday, when the U.S. Postal Service is closed, your ship date will be delayed until the next business day.
No, our Unfinished Kits are raw 3D prints, right off the printer. We do basic support removal, and include finishing recommendations. All you'll need is some sandpaper in several grits, primer, possibly some putty, and some elbow grease. Yes, you can sand 3D prints, just don't over do it and sand correctly. Move in circular motions when possible and keep moving; don't sand in one spot too long or you could heat the area and damage your part. However, the majority of our Armor plates are 5mm thick, you'd have to go hard at it to damage them by sanding! If you have any questions, just contact us we're happy to share our process.
No, finishing the interior of your helmet is easily done with readily available felt and/or foam. You'll need to add padding to specific areas to make the helmet sit correctly on your head, so it's best to do it yourself. We promise it's really not hard at all! There are plenty of videos on YouTube to show you how to go about padding out the interior of your MakerBak3D helmet. ;-)
Yes, it is! We just had a customer have his helmet inspected by an Idaho Regional MMCC Rep, who said it looked really nice. :-)
We do not accept returns because each item is made to order, just for you. If you have any problems with your order once received, please contact us so we can make it right.
Our listings include size information for each helmet. Generally, Male character helmets fit up to 24" diameter heads, and Female character helmets fit up to 23.5" heads. We measure around the forehead, and that will leave room between your nose and the T-Visor in our helmets. You'll also have enough room for your interior finish/padding, and any electronics/fans you may want to install.
Packages are sent to the address entered at the time of the order only, and we're not responsible for packages delivered due to incorrect address entry. ETSY PROTECTION DOES NOT ALLOW US TO CHANGE BUYER'S SHIPPING ADDRESS ENTERED AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE.
How to update your shipping address on Etsy.com:
1. Click the "Your Account" icon (top right).
2. Click "Purchases and Reviews".
3. To the right of your order, you’ll see either "Shipped" or "Not Shipped".
If your item is Not Shipped yet:
1. Contact us to cancel your order.
2. Update your shipping address in your Etsy profile.
3. Re-Order your items with the correct shipping address in your Profile.
If your item has Shipped, contact your Post Office and us immediately. Be Proactive!
Feb 8, 2020
Jan 10, 2020
Everything about these gauntlets is fantastic. Even the packaging is impressive and well done. Extremely satisfied.
Dec 26, 2019
Excellence, the one word that comes to mind when observing the craftsmanship of these gauntlets. The detail in each piece is true to the lore and I am just impressed at the quality. All I can say is, This is the way!